You will be responsible for greeting guests, taking orders, serve food and beverages, and checking on guest satisfaction. You will use the freedom to go beyond to turn guest interactions into moments of magic.
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests
- Share your knowledge and recommendations of the food & beverage menus to our guests
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Create memorable experiences with your welcoming personality by genuinely relating to guests and associates
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
- Assisting with delivering orders to guest rooms
- Flexibility. as a resort, we ask for full availability, to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Food Handler certifications are required.
- Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to deliver on a great guest engagement
- Listen well and communicate in a professional and friendly manner
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Practice basic safety procedures with respect to equipment and handling hot beverages
- Be efficient and organized�
- Build good relationships with customers
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Keep supplies replenished to minimize downtime
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed